May 29, 2010

I freaking love Hippogriffs.

Yeah, Harry Potter was on. Don't you dare judge me. So, I found out last night that I'm Vice President of Student Council for next year! Which is pretty amazing, I'm happy. :) Sauce also chose me to be VP for Drama Club next year. I feel like next year is gonna be one of the best years of High School ever, I just have a feeling. That would be so ironic if it was actually the worst. I would cry. :(
Yeah, so I'm reading The Sun Also Rises for English and people keep saying it's boring & shit, but I actually find it quite enjoyable for some reason. I feel like Hemingway really does a good job at setting the mood of his atmospheres...I tried reading it outside today before it got dark, but the same 2 bugs were being assholes to me for 15 minutes so I just went in. 3 day weekend! I really needed a break from school. Guys, finals start next week. Thank the Lord I only have 2 because of OGT exemption. This year vanished. I'm sad. :( It will be a pretty hard year to top. So, I also think I'm finishing this quarter with a 4.0. I think I will be getting the lowest possible A- in Physics, but it's still an A, so whatevs. :P
I'm starting to understand Algebra again, which is probably good since I'm terrified for Honors Alg. II next year. There are these online videos that help a lot, and I like them. Not much else really. Have a nice day, everyone, I guess? Lol :D
---Jason.

No comments: