May 8, 2010

A post?!

Isn't this exciting? I'm actually making a post? So, yeah, I got a new laptop! That means I can finally go on the internet whenever I want again. I almost gave up on my blog :( But, new things that have happened to me? Let's see...

A)I got a new laptop
B)I tried out for Show Choir again and made it in this time :) I was seriously so scared, but surprised when I saw not only my name, but also Cassie and Maria's. They cut 8 spots, which is crazy, but may be for the best in the end. You never know, though.
C)I got a really good grade (88%) on a very hard Physics test. This is an accomplishment for me. =p
D)Seussical is over :( I'm making the scrapbook now.

I think that I may have overexaggerated when I said there was a lot that happened to me. I finally held up a 4.0 last quarter, and I'm hoping I can do the same for this one. Omg though, Physics Day is coming up! We have to re-make our groups, cause I think Caitlyn messed us up. :/ Hopefully, it'll all work out in the end. I'm so excited! Next year should be amazing, yet hard at the same time. I'm seriously starting AP and taking all the hard Junior year classes. =P I should probably start paying attention in class. Well, it's 2AM so I should probably dash and hit the sack. I should probably be updating more now, too, as well! Bye, guys.

--Jason.

No comments: