May 15, 2010

Yay Physics Day :D

Made Physics Day shirts at Rachael's house today. :) Since I was the last one there they thought it would be funny to mess with me and say that I was supposed to be there at 4:30 and that the shirts were done already. : But got there around 6:30 and left around 10:05. So excited for Physics Day tomorrow, but it's supposed to rain and storm in Sandusky! I hope that doesn't happen! I'll pray :) New stuff? Uhh, Thespian awards took place, and such. Got inducted, and I'm the new Vice President of Drama Club :D I was really happy. We also got our Seussical DVD's. They're pretty good. I love the show, I think we did pretty decent, aside from some people not having energy :(

Had a lot of fun at the Choir concert the other day! I didn't know that Jackie and Ed were such good singers! :D There were some other real good people, too, but I enjoyed them a lot more than them :) <3>The Great Gatsby. Just wanted to post and let y'all catch up with me. :)

No comments: